1. Main terms and definitions
Betting is addictive and can be psychologically harmful! 25+
Client (bettor) is a person who makes a wager with the Betting company.
Wager is an agreement between the Client and the Betting company where the loser must fulfill his obligations according to the rules set by the Betting company. The wagers are accepted in accordance to the rules offered by the Betting company in the line.
Line is the list of events and their outcomes at the odds offered by the Betting company for wagering.
Bet is the monetary deposit as one as one of the means guaranteeing fulfilment of the Bettor's obligations to the Betting company. It is placed by the Bettor to the Betting company cash desk as a fee for participation in the wagering that includes predicting an outcome. It is the amount the Bettor is wagering.
Outcome is the result of the event on which the wager has been made.
Odds to win is the quotation of the Betting company for outcomes of different events.
The concepts of "home" (host team) and "away" (guest team) are used in the team competitions, except for the following cases:
- a) The rounds take place in one city or country (in international competitions);
- b) The event is the final of any cup competition and consists of one match.
"Home" teams stand on the 1st place (marked "1"), and "away" teams on the 2nd place (marked "2") in the betting line.
In other cases, the numbering of participants in the line is conditional, and information about the place of the event is informative only.
2. General terms
- Bets may only be placed by individuals who are 25 years of age or the age of majority in their state (if the age of majority is over 25) and agree to the Betting Rules offered by the bookmaker. The customer shall be held liable for violation of this regulation.
The followмing individuals are not allowed to place bets:
- individuals who are under 25 years of age at the time of placement;
- individuals who directly participate in the events being betted on (e.g. sportspeople, coaches, referees, club owners or club mana gement, or other individuals who can influence the outcome of the event), as well as any individuals acting on their behalf or affilia ting with them;
- individuals representing other bookmakers;
- individuals who are prohibited from entering into a contract with a bookmaker subject to the effective legislation.
- The right to access and/or use the Website (including any or all of the products offered through the Website) may be considered illegal in certain countries (including, for example, the USA, the United Kingdom, Cyprus, the Netherlands, etc.). We do not intend for our Website to be used for sports betting, gambling or other purposes by people who reside in countries or jurisdictions in which such types of activity are illegal.
- The fact that our Website is available in such a country and/or jurisdiction or that it can be displayed in the official language of any of those countries cannot be considered official authorization or legal grounds for using our Website and depositing funds into your account or withdrawing your winnings. The availability of the Website does not mean that it contains any proposals, incitement or invitation to use or subscribe to betting, gambling or any of the other services in any jurisdiction where such activity is illegal.
- You are responsible for determining whether your accessing and/or use of the Website is compliant with applicable laws in your jurisdiction and you warrant to us that gambling is legal in the territory where you reside. When opening an account and/or using our Website you must make sure that your actions are legal in the territory in which you reside. You also guarantee and agree that you have received legal advice before registering on our Website. If we become aware that you are a resident in a country where the use of our Website is considered illegal, we will have the right to close your account and refund any remaining balance on your account at the moment of its closure (after the deduction of any winnings credited after your most recent deposit was made).
- The customer shall be held liable for any violation of the above-mentioned paragraphs. Should these Rules be violated, the betting company reserves the right to refuse to pay out any winnings or to refund deposits, as well as to cancel any bets. The betting company bears no responsibility for the exact time that it becomes aware that a customer falls within any of the aforementioned categories. This means that the betting company shall be entitled to take the above measures at any time once it has become aware that a customer falls within any of the abovementioned categories.
- The bookmaker shall be entitled to refuse bets from customers who fail to abide by these Rules. The bookmaker reserves the right to refuse to accept a bet of any type from any customer should they violate social standards of conduct and public order.
- The bookmaker reserves the right to refuse to accept a bet from any individual without giving a reason.
- All bets shall be settled based on the data provided by the processing center.
- Winnings shall be paid to the bettor within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of official publication of the results of the latest event on the bet slip.
- After receiving returns, the bettor shall check if the winnings are correct. Should the bettor disagree with the winnings, they shall give notice to the bookmaker thereof with their account number, date, time, event, stake, selection, odds, and reasons of disagreement being stated. Any claims regarding winnings may be filed within 10 (ten) days. Documents supporting and substantiating such complaint shall be enclosed. In default of sufficient grounds for the complaint, the same shall be returned without examination.
- A bet placed by the Customer shall be deemed won if all outcomes specified in such bet have been predicted correctly.
- Betting terms (odds, handicaps, totals, maximum stake limits, etc.) may be subject to variation after a bet has been made, but this does not affect the terms at the time the bet was placed. Before entering into an arrangement, the customer shall check all changes in the current pre-match markets.
- Subject hereto, in the event of any disagreement between the customer (contract party) and the bookmaker on any matter pertaining to the observance and fulfillment of a betting arrangement between the customer (contract party) and the bookmaker, including payouts, outcomes, odds and other material terms of the arrangement, as well as declaring such arrangement unconcluded or void, the parties agree that any disputes shall be settled by serving a complaint to the opposite party (pre-trial procedure). The party who feels that their rights have been infringed must submit a written claim to the other party within 10 days.
- In case of fraud suspicion (multi-accounting, using of any software for automated betting, arbitrage betting, if the Client’s gaming account is not used for betting and other products offered by the Betting company, abuse of bonus programs, etc.) - Betting company reserves the right to suspend transactions and/or payout for the gaming account for the time of betting activity verification until its completion”
The Betting company reserves the right to invalidate the concluded agreement (including the bets placer before or after the beginning of the event), refuse to fulfill obligations under such an agreement (including refuse to pay any winnings) or from return of any placed bet, if:
Betting company discovered that the betting agreement, bet or win refers to the outcome of the event:
- a) in which the Client participates as an sportsman, or
- b) in which a sports club participates, in which the Client is an owner, a coach, a functionary or a player, or
- c) for which the agreement was entered into by the Client on behalf of a person referred to in subparagraph “a” or “b" of this paragraph.
This rule applies regardless of when the Betting company became aware that the Client is one of the designated persons.
If the Betting company has reasonable suspicion in the presence of unfairness event during the event or the influence of unfairness event on the outcome of an event, The Client and the Betting company have concluded a betting agreement, the Betting company reserves the right to consider a bet (in whole or in any part of it) regarding the outcome of such an event is doubtful, which entails the suspension of the settlement of the winnings and the payouts of the winnings to the Client with respect to such bet before the ending of all investigations, initiated by the Betting company or other persons in connection with suspicions of unfairness event.
If this investigation establishes a fact of dishonesty sports struggle in the course of the event or the fact of the influence of unfairness event on the outcome of the event, then the Betting company has the right to refuse the return of the rate and pay the winnings to the Client in respect of such an event, and also have the right contact the law enforcement authorities to investigate the involvement of the Client in unfairness event and bringing him to liability, established by law.
If these investigations will not be completed within 1095 days after recognition by the Betting company that the bet or a part of it is doubtful, then the Betting company declares a dubious bet invalid (null) by the written request of the Client and returns rates to the Client.
Unfairness sports event:
- a) unfairness event includes situation (but not limited to them), when the outcome of the event was completely or partially predetermined in the result of collusion between its members and / or a third party, or when a contractual match took place, as it defined in the rules for the conduct of relevant sports events, or when there was illegal influence on the result of an official sports event or other event;
- b) suspicion of Betting company in the presence of unfairness event is justified, in particular situation when such suspicion comes from a national, international or foreign organization specializing on the detection, prevention or opposition to match fixing or other sports with a pre-determined result (for example, Tennis Integrity Unit (TIU), Early Warning System GmbH (EWS), FederBet AISBL).
It was determined that:
- one Client has several game accounts (multiple registration, multi-accounts), including under a new name. The Betting company does not recommend two or more Clients to place bets from the same IP address (one device, local network);
- one Client uses the data of other persons to register new gaming accounts, including his family members;
- bets are made by a group of Clients acting in collusion, in order to circumvent the restrictions established by the Betting company;
- the Client is suspected of using any software that automates the process of setting rates;
- uses a game account to play in arbitration situations;
- the gaming account is not used for betting and other products offered by the Betting company;
- oyalty programs are abused;
The Betting company has lost trust to the Client. If the Client cannot explain the history of a bet during the verification of the fairness of the bid, on the basis of what principles it was made, what the client was guided by when betting, why he was interested in this event or any other questions related to the bet set The betting network will consider it necessary to ask the Client. If the answers provided by the Client will leave doubts about the honesty of the bet set, this entails a loss of trust of the Betting company in relation to this Client.
The evidence of the foregoing can be based on the size, volume and structure of the betting in the Betting company. The decision made by the leadership of the Betting company on any of the issues listed (if there is any) is final. In case that for any reasons Client has negative balance, the Betting company reserves the right to take this into account before accepting any payouts to this Client
The company’s management is entitled to request at their discretion any documents from the bettor substantiating their identity or other data they have provided (for example, passport details, residential address), as well as to cancel any payments until all such details have been verified.
The company’s management reserves the right to conduct a video conference as a part of the identity verification process, or request for the documents to be sent by post. Verification may take up to 72 hours from the receipt of the documents. The outcome of the video conference can be provided to the customer within 5 working days after a video conference takes place. If it is proven that the data that was provided is not valid, the company is entitled to take any reasonable measures including but not limited to cancelling all bets and suspending all transactions for the duration of their investigation, and to proceed with full verification of the account once any documents required for the verification procedure have been requested.
If the customer refuses to undergo verification, the company reserves the right to void their bets (including bets placed from duplicate accounts). Furthermore, the management reserves the right to take any reasonable measures, including but not limited to blocking the account and freezing the available funds until the account holder is established and their deposit methods have been confirmed. Upon completion of the investigation, the company can make any decision that it deems to be fair and reasonable:
to block (close) the account (including any duplicate accounts), which may entail:
- all bonuses, free bets and winnings received from those bonuses and free bets when using this duplicate account beco ming void and lost to you
- at our sole discretion, to cancel all winnings and refund the balance of your account at the start of the investigation (minus any canceled winnings) made from your main and duplicate accounts. We also have the right to refund any amounts that are owed to us in connection with this duplicate account, directly from any of your accounts (including any other duplicate account).
- At our sole discretion (in exceptional cases), to allow the continued use of the main account and recognize it as valid, while all bets placed by you from the duplicate account will be void, the duplicate account(s) will be blocked and/or canceled by decision of the company (the decision is made for each particular case individually, according to the extent of the violation).
- The Customer shall be responsible for keeping their password and account number received at registration confidential. All bets registered with the bookmaker shall be valid. Bet cancellation shall be subject to these Rules. Should the Customer’s login details come into the possession of a third party, the bookmaker should be informed, the Customer should change their username and password and their email password to stronger ones. You must not disclose any cash withdrawal codes or codes for changing your phone number to any third party. The account holder confirms that any activities on the account are performed by themselves. If the account is managed by a third party, the account holder shall take exclusive responsibility for access to the account.
- In no event shall the bookmaker be held liable to the Customer for any indirect, collateral, or incidental losses or damages (including loss of profit), even though they may have been notified that such losses or damages are likely to occur.
- The bookmaker reserves the right to update these Rules and add new provisions at any time. Such new rules or amendments shall take effect immediately after publication on the website
- What is gambling addiction?
Gambling problems are associated with mental health issues such as depression, anxiety and suicide. They can affect family relationships, professional and academic progress, and can even lead to bankruptcy and crime.
Gambling is an entertaining activity rather than a source of income.
Gambling is a thrilling and amusing pastime. Unfortunately, in some cases, involvement in such activities may cause problems. We take care of our customers and do our best to ensure responsible use of our website without any negative consequences. We advertise our products and services in a responsible manner and will not target young or susceptible people.
Underage gambling. Our company does not allow minors (individuals under 25 years of age) to be involved in betting. We take every possible precaution to prevent violation of this rule. We guarantee that our advertisements, sponsorship and marketing campaigns do not contain information targeted to minors.
Gambling addiction prevention. No advertising campaign or promotion misleads users, nor do they distort the nature of the services for potentially susceptible bettors. Customers are informed about the chances of winning as well as the potential risks. Services are provided based on the amount paid and excessive spending is not encouraged.
Please answer the questions below. If you say 'yes' to all questions, you are likely to have a gambling problem:
- Do you have uncontrolled spending?
- Are you borrowing money or stealing in order to gamble?
- Have you noticed that you spend less time with your family?
- Do you react badly to other people’s opinion about your online gambling?
- Have you lost interest in hobbies or usual leisure pursuits?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling failures?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
It is never too late to admit that you have an addiction and to fight against it. We value our customers and in no event will we facilitate the progression of this illness. Please read the following information which can help you lower the risk of developing gambling addiction:
- Do not regard gambling as your main source of income;
- Set limits on the time and money to be spent. Do not break these limits;
- Please do not gamble if:
- You are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance;
- You are depressed;
- Only gamble with money that you can afford to lose.
Avoid chasing your losses.